Home / FAQ / What do you need at the venue

What do you need at the venue

If it is in a building, I generally just need a 5 or 6ft table, and a French / European mains electrical socket capable of 12 amps.

If it and outside event, I need cover and protection from bad weather or sun, plus the above.

If the electrical supply is from a generator, it should have AVR (automatic voltage regulation)

The electrical supply should be reliable and stable and NOT prone to tripping out, if at all possible